渥太华洪水,小土豆带两个孩子到现场装沙袋,被人教训:你在这摆拍太耽误我们的事了。
上次由 多村烟雨 在 周六 5月 11, 2019 8:16 pm,总共编辑 1 次。

头像
留个爪印儿
帖子: 21
注册时间: 周五 3月 29, 2019 1:29 pm

渥太华洪水,小土豆带孩子摆拍被人教训(英文对白)

帖子 留个爪印儿 » 周一 4月 29, 2019 3:10 pm

Heckler: Do you know how long you’ve held up people picking up bags? I’ve been waiting in line down the road for 30 minutes while you’ve been here soaking up the rays.

Woman: Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me.

Heckler: You’re not getting my vote. This is a free country. It’s a free country and I’m trying to speak to him and he won’t even acknowledge me.

Trudeau: Yes sir, thank you. I’m sorry for your challenge.

Heckler: It’s not my challenge. I’m a volunteer trying to help someone save their home.

Trudeau: Sir, sir, we’ve been filling sandbags as well.

Heckler: Yeah, and you know while you’re here. While you’re here, nobody can pick up. While you’re here no one can pick up sand.

Trudeau: I don’t know that, sir. I’m sorry, sir.

Trudeau: Why don’t you make yourself aware?

Heckler: You know, I was with a guy who was a staunch conservative and he said, ‘If you actually do work, he would change his vote and vote for you.’

Trudeau: Sir, calm down. I just spent half an hour … Can you listen to me sir now that I’ve listened to you?

Heckler: Yeah, I’ll listen.

Trudeau: OK. I’m glad to be here with my kids. We just filled sandbags for 15 minutes…

Heckler: But you held people up.

Trudeau: Sorry, sorry.

Heckler: All your RCMP and security held people up from getting their stuff.

Trudeau: I can understand your frustrations around security. I live frustrations with security every day of my life right now. That’s something that is unfortunately a reality of my life.

Heckler: But look at the time you’ve taken. They’re about to open these dams.

Trudeau: I’m happy to be here to speak with you, to listen to you, and to encourage more Canadians to come out and volunteer. More people are coming to volunteer because we’re drawing attention.

Heckler: I volunteered and I was in the truck for an hour waiting while you were here with a photo op.

Trudeau: I have frustrations with security as well …

Heckler: The most insincere thing I have ever seen.

Trudeau: I’m sorry sir. That’s unfriendly, and unneighbourly today. We’re here to help. Thank you.

回复