回复
头像
Mia2014
帖子: 1805
注册时间: 周三 12月 25, 2013 8:24 pm

特朗普与纽约州长的疫苗恩怨之前世今生

帖子 Mia2014 » 周日 11月 15, 2020 2:13 pm

9月份,纽约州长科莫称,任何被联邦政府批准的疫苗都会受到纽约的健康官员的审查,因为他不相信特朗普政府能够拿出安全有效的疫苗。😉

11月13日,特朗普在白宫玫瑰园发表全国讲话,称,12月份美国人将开始有疫苗可用,4月份美国人都可以得到疫苗,但纽约例外,因为州长科莫不让纽约人马上用,那就等他准备好了告诉我们。😉

很快,有律师表示,如果特朗普不给纽约人疫苗,他就会起诉他。科莫的政府发言人表示,政府保证会从特郎普政府那里及时得到疫苗,特朗普不应该拿疫苗来作政治报复。🤨

科莫接受采访时表示,他不担心疫苗的事,因为FDA不会作政治游戏。纽约团队对疫苗的评估和特朗普拿出疫苗是“同时并发"。😉

一个纽约人发推给加拿大总理小土豆🥔,我是不是可以穿过和平桥去打您们的疫苗,我们的总统显然把我们放在"淘气名单(naughty list)"上了。😘

相关英文推特:

1,Gov. Andrew Cuomo says New York health officials will review any federally approved COVID-19 vaccines because he doesn't trust the Trump administration to deliver a safe and effective one.

2,New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo "will have to let us know when he's ready for it because otherwise, we can't be delivering it to a state that won't be giving it to its people immediately," Trump said during a press conference from the White House Rose garden.

3,Cuomo reacts to Trump saying vaccine won't be delivered to NY: 'I'm not going to let a bully push New Yorkers around'

4,Cuomo on a coronavirus vaccine: "To the extent the president was politicizing the process, he lost the election. I think everybody knows that. I don't think the FDA is going to play games at this point. So I don't anticipate any real issue."

5,.@NYGovCuomo says New York State’s advisory review panel of COVID vaccine to verify its safety will be “simultaneously concurrent” with @realDonaldTrump Administration’s ability to roll it out.

6,@CanadianPM Hello Mr. Trudeau: Would you consider allowing New Yorkers to cross the Peace Bridge when Canada's future COVID vaccine is ready? Apparently our current "president" has put us on the naughty list. Canada rocks. Thanks & Merci #Canada

回复